Public Administration Internship X90
- Reference Number: REFS/011706
- Directorate: Public Administration/Customer Services Management
- Number of Posts: 90
- Package: R5920,62 – R7620.68
- Enquiries: Solly Maphangule (011) 355 7564 Andrew Senwamadi (011)355-7562
- N6/ND/Degree: Office Management & Technology/ Public Administration/Administration
- Internship Program
- Applications must be submitted on the latest Z83 Form obtainable from any public service department offices and must be accompanied by the following documents: Detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Certified copies of qualification certificates and Certified Identity Book (I.D) or card, (Certified copies must not be older than three (3) months). To apply for the above position, People are encouraged to apply online due to Covid restrictions http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. if not able to apply online can Hand delivered at Gauteng Province Department of Roads and Transport; 45 Commissioner Street, Life Centre Building, Marshalltown, Johannesburg 2001. Please quote the reference number on each application. Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates if no correspondence is received within three (3) months of this advertisement’s closing date; please consider your application as unsuccessful. NB: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Employer: Department of Roads and Transport
Closing Date: 27-08-2021
|1. Are you between the age of 18 – 35 years?|
|2. Do you have a Valid qualification?|
|3. Are you a South African?|
|4. Do you Reside in Gauteng?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.