- Reference Number: Refs/008772
- Directorate: Support Staff
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 102 534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms JE Malobola, Tel No (012) 319 5601
- Grade 9, Level 1, or equivalent certificate. Basic Literacy. Basic Numeracy skills. Good command of the English language. Ability to work under pressure. Have initiative and problem-solving skills. Sound interpersonal relations. Be physically fit.
- Maintain fences and practice pest control. Install locks, replace bulbs, repair broken furniture, leaking pipes, and cleaning equipment. Monitor the functionality of Campus appliances such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and kettles. Clean building exteriors such as water surfaces, swimming pools, and stained walls. Execute minor repairs within the Campus.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at www.gautengonline.gov.za and must be accompanied by a completed Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, SANC receipt, Identity document, and a valid drivers’ license. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand delivery, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Applicants will be subjected to a pre-employment Medical Surveillance, personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Institution. It is the intention of the institution to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post. Preference will be given to Coloureds, Indians and Whites. The institution reserves the right not to appoint. NB: For assistance with online applications please e-mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer: Department of Health
Location: SG Lourens Campus
Closing Date: 11-06-2021
|Do you have a Grade 9 or Level 1 Certificate?|
|Can you speak English?|
|Are you able to work under pressure?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.