Property Caretaker/Groundsman X1
- Reference Number: refs/012075
- Directorate: Facility Management Department
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package : R102 534.00 p.a (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries: Mrs Makuse M M (011) 898-8254
- Minimum ABET Level 2, Grade 6 or equivalent qualification. Ability to work under pressure. Must have the ability to work independently. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to read and write. Gardening experience will be added as an advantage.
- Maintain premises and surroundings. Empty dirty bins. Water gardens. Cut lawns. Sweep walkways and driveways. Cultivate the soil for trees and flowers. Remove weeds and garden refuse. General grounds maintenance. Maintain safety awareness with the use of equipment on all equipment on all tasks. Detect and report malfunctioning of gardening equipment and tools. Repair minor defects of Gardening equipment and tools. Perform any other duties delegated by the supervisor.
- Applications must be filled on a New Version Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity documents (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application being disqualified. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and colored people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date: 04-10-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Abet level 2 or equivalent Grade 6?|
|Do you have good communication, interpersonal skills and are able to work independently?|
|Are you able to read and write?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.