PROPERTY CARE TAKER (11 POSTS)
Ebony Park CHC x2, OR-Tambo CHC x2, Nizamiye Clinic x2 Hillbrow CHC x2, 18th Avenue Clinic x 1, Braamfischer Clinic x1 and Cosmo City Clinic x1 (Advert Withdrawn)
- Reference Number: refs/008539
- Directorate: ADMINISTRATION
- Number of posts: 11
- Package: R102 534 Per Annum Plus benefits
- Enquiries: Mrs. BT Ramasehla Contact Details: 011-472-7665
- Grade 8 or ABET Level 1 or equivalent qualification. Must be physically healthy. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to read and write.
- Maintain premises and surroundings. Clean premises and surroundings. Empty dirty bins. Make gardens and prune flowers and trees. Remove weeds and garden refuse. Cultivate the soil for trees and flowers. Water gardens. Do fumigation and cut lawn where necessary. Sweep walkways and driveways. General grounds maintenance. Maintain safety awareness with the use of all equipment on all tasks. Detect and report malfunctioning of gardening equipment and tools. Repair minor defects of gardening equipment and tools.
- The fully completed new signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates, and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: ABCEF SUB-DISTRICT
Closing Date: 09-04-2021
|Do you have Grade 8?|
|Do you have Abet Level 1?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.