PROFESSIONAL NURSE GRADE 1
- Reference Number: refs/011775
- Directorate: NURSING DEPARTMENT
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R383 226.00
- Enquiries: Mrs. E.K Kgomongwe. Nursing Manager Tel No: (011) 681 2018
- Basic R425 qualification (i.e. Diploma/Degree in Nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse. Current registration with SANC. A minimum of 4 years appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a professional nurse with the SANC in general nursing. A post-basic qualification with a duration of at least One year accredited with SANC in Paediatrics and Child nursing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practice. Perform clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards of required specialty. Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure good nursing care. Work as a team leader in the department. Effective communication with patients, supervisors and clinicians. Able to plan and organize own work and that of support personnel to ensure proper nursing care. Submit reports and statistics and reports as required. Display concern for patients, promoting and advocating proper treatment and care including awareness and willingness to respond to patient’s needs, requirements and expectations. Willing to work shifts including night duty and over weekends should there be a need. Knowledgeable in aspects of Ideal Hospital, Complaints Management, and management of Serious adverse incidents/ Patient Safety Incidents. Willing to attend in-service training concerning child and pediatric care.
- Quoting the relevant reference number and direct the applications to South Rand Hospital Private Bag X 1 ROSETTENVILLE 2130 or hand deliver at 1st Floor, Friars Hill Road application box or email application at Recruitment3.Southrand@gauteng.gov.za. NB attach NEW Z83, curriculum vitae with three references, certified copies of your qualifications and Identity book, smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening and will be expected to do verifications which entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal records check as well as a credit/ financial stability checks.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: South Rand Hospital
Closing Date: 30-08-2021
|Do you have a Basic R425 qualification (i.e. Diploma/Degree in Nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Professional Nurse?|
|Do you have a post-basic qualification with a duration of at least One year accredited with SANC in Paediatrics and Child nursing?|
|Do you have a minimum of 4 years of appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a professional nurse with the SANC in general nursing?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.