PROFESSIONAL NURSE GR 2
- Reference Number: refs/011730
- Directorate: NURSING
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R315 963-R362 865 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mrs KJ. Netshidzati , Tel:018 788 1709
- Grade 12. Basic qualification accredited with the South African Nursing Council in terms of Government Notice R425/equivalent qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a midwife/accoucheur. Registration certificate with the SANC as Professional Nurse and proof of current practicing certificate. Experience in working in CTOP Clinic will be an added advantage. Competencies: Leadership, Management and Communication skills. Display concern for patients, promoting and advocating proper treatment and care including awareness and willingness to respond to patients’ needs, requirements and expectations (Batho Pele Principles). Ability to take charge and make appropriate independent decisions. Able to plan and organize own work and that of support personnel to ensure proper nursing care. Knowledge of grievance and disciplinary procedures. Knowledge of infection prevention and control and occupational health and safety practices. Understanding of National Core Standards and, Ideal Hospital Realization and Maintenance Framework; Legislation governing Nursing Profession and Termination of Pregnancy.
- Demonstrate an understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices. Perform clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by the facility. Promote quality of nursing care. Work as part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure quality nursing care. Supervise and ensure the provision of effective and efficient patient care through adequate nursing care, utilization of human, material, and physical resources. Provide direction and supervision for implementation, monitoring and evaluation of nursing care plan (clinical practice/quality nursing care). Submit reports and statistics Implement and promote Quality Assurance, Infection Prevention and Control and Occupational Health and Safety principles. Work shifts and in different wards as per service delivery needs. Maintain professional, ethical standards and self-development, promoting the image of the nursing profession and the hospital. Adhere to National, Provincial, Hospital and departmental policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
- The employer reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form and it must be completed in full, copy of CV, certified copies of identity book (ID) and qualifications must be attached. Smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful. Failure to do so will lead to disqualification. Applications must be submitted at: Carletonville Hospital or mailed to the following address Corner Falcon and Annan road or be posted to: The Human Resource Directorate, Carletonville Hospital, Private bag x2023, Carletonville 2499.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Carletonville Hospital
Closing Date: 20-08-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 and Basic qualification accredited with the South African Nursing Council in terms of Government Notice R425/equivalent qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a midwife/accoucheur?|
|Do you have a registration certificate with the SANC as a Professional Nurse and proof of current practicing certificate?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.