Table of Contents
Powerpoint Lifestyles | Receptionist/PA X1
Closing Date 30 January 2024
A client within the architecture and construction sector is looking to employ a highly motivated and knowledgeable Receptionist/PA.
- Answer phone calls, emails and take messages.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
- Reminding the Director /Executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
- Flight booking, accommodation bookings, car hire bookings)
- Plan and organize travel and accommodation when required (Online check-in)
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Reconciliation of receipts and petty cash
- Print out the staff register every Monday and make sure the staff signs
- Responsible to assist Management & Staff on any task
- Submit weekly planner every Friday
- Always keep the reception area clean
- Keep track of boardroom bookings
- Courier or drop off documents
- Must have a good matric certificate
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- 1-2 year’s experience in the relevant position
- A valid driver’s license
- Able to perform other relevant duties