PORTERS (15 POSTS)
OR-Tambo CHC X4, Ebony Park CHC X4, Hillbrow CHC X3, and Alexandra CHC X4
- Reference Number: REFS/008533
- Directorate: ADMINISTRATION
- Number of posts: 15
- Package: R102 534 Per Annum Plus benefits
- Enquiries: Mrs. BT Ramasehla Contact Details: 011-472-7665
- Grade 10 or Standard 8. Abet Training, Ability to read and write. Experience in a hospital environment. Good physical health, good interpersonal relations. Good communication skills. Exposure to a CHC environment. Comply to all Health and Safety rules and always putting on provided uniform and safety clothing at all times. Always wearing your identity name tag when executing your official duties.
- Load and off-load patients from ambulances and private vehicles onto the stretchers and wheelchairs. Accompany ambulant patients to Out-Patients at the directive of Nursing personnel or supervisor. Fetching patients from the ward to other clinical areas and to taxis outside the hospital. Clean stretchers and wheelchairs and prepare for re-use. Recording of patients’ movement from one point to another as a directive from your supervisors and nursing personnel. Assisting Clinicians and Nursing in the transportation of patients as requested so. Ensuring cleanliness of all stretchers and wheelchairs and timeous reporting of faulty equipment to your Principals. Always ensure that clean linen is separated from soiled linen to prevent cross-infection. Fold soiled linen and place it into laundry bags. Place clean linen on stretchers. Perform any other Portering tasks as delegated by the supervisor.
- Applications must fully be completed on a new Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID, qualifications, and other documents attached. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. Applications must be submitted to this email: JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, If you have not being consulted in three months or more after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. People with disabilities are welcome to apply
Employer: Department of Health
Location: ABCEF SUB-DISTRICT
Closing Date: 13-04-2021
|Do you have grade 10 or Standard 8?|
|Do you have Abet training?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.