PORTER SUPERVISOR LEVEL 4 (4 POSTS)
- Reference Number : refs/013444
- Directorate : Admin Support
- Number of Posts : 4
- Package : R 147 459.00- R 173 706 Per annum (plus benefit)
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: MR. JT HLONGWANE CONTACT NO: 012 529 3019
- A Minimum requirement of NQF Level 3 (Grade 10/ABET Level 4) or equivalent .Three (3) years relevant experience in the field of Hospital environment, Mortuary and Pottering Services , proof of Computer certificate must be attached . Knowledge of PMDS. Patient Safety. Disciplinary Procedure, Report writing and ability to lead a big team includes Mortuary Attendants. Comply With HR Prescripts and National Core Standards. Patients Safety. Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety Regulations as Well as Infection Prevention and Control Principles. Good communication, numerical ,organizing and supervisory skill, Possess physical strength and ability to cope with physical demands of the post.
- Supervision, report on staff performance through the compilation of staff job description and performance work plan , develop allocation schedules or duty rooster. Regular walkabout to assess the state of Pottering Services .Placing orders electronically for new equipment’s , requesting repairs ,placing orders for Uniform and ensure appropriate management of equipment are in good working conditions and effectively utilized e.g Stretchers, Wheel Chairs, Golf Carts and striker bed . Deal With any other issues that need attention. Proper Implementation and compliance with Hr Prescripts. Conducts a Pillar assessment of all employees. Ensure Compliance With the National Core Standards. Conduct performance reviews of staff. Inspire and motivate staff performance. Facilitate the undertaking of disciplinary measures in cases of deviation.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Certified copies (not more than 6 months) of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification and criminal records checks. Recommended candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993 at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 29-03-2022
|Do you have a minimum of NQF level 3 (Grade 10/ABET level 4) or equivalent?|
|Do have three (3) years of relevant experience and a computer certificate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.