PORTER / MORTUARY ATTENDANT L2
- Reference Number: REFS/011595
- Directorate: Support
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 102 534,00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. M.N. Gumbi Tel. no. (011) 278 7685
- Minimum qualification Grade 10 or equivalent qualification. Must be able to read and write. Good verbal and writing skills, sound communication skills. Experience in Porter’s duties will be an added advantage.
- Accompany and transport of patients. Assist nursing staff with the transfer of patients to beds/trolleys. Deliver medical documentation to the wards. Assist with the shifting of medical equipment. Responsible for cleaning wheelchairs and patient trolleys. Transport of corpses to the mortuary and attendants to mortuary activities. Collect and count wheelchairs and trolleys. Be prepared to work day and night shifts. Able to work under pressure.
- The application must be submitted on form new Z83 effected from Jan 2021, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website, which must be completed and certified copies of qualifications, ID, and C.V should be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful The appointed employee will be subjected to an OHS Medical Surveillance as required in the HBA regulation within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. APPLICATIONS MUST BE ONLINE AT WWW.PROFESSIONALJOBCENTER.GPG.GOV.ZA. NO HAND DELIVERY OR POSTED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED BASED ON PCM 36 OF 2020. Institutions are encouraged to give consideration to the absorption of Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) trainees and Administration interns who service the department.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Bertha Gxowa Hospital
Closing Date: 30-07-2021
|Do you have grade 10 or equivalent qualifications?|
|Must be able to read and write?|
|Do you have good verbal and writing skills and sound of communication skills?|
|Experience in porters will be an added advantage.|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.