Phillips | Internship Opportunities 2022
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
A 12-month program that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on the job and in the classroom. The challenging and meaningful work you do will help clinicians in rural communities, clinics and hospitals provide vital healthcare for patients across Africa.
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Engineering (Electronics / aeronautics / automation / bio-medical).
- Engineering: Light Current / Computer Systems completed / Biomedical Engineering.
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
- Qualifications obtained post -2016 will be preferred.
- Please indicate if you have completed Practical 1 & Practical 2 on your CV.
- Eager and willing to carry out corrective and preventative works for medical equipment.
- Logical problem solver with the ability to work independently.
- Able to process knowledge across multi-modality and diverse product ranges.
- Able to recognize new technologies and adapts to daily challenges.