POST 08/117: PHARMACIST ASSISTANT: POST BASIC GRADE 1
REF NO: MSD2019/02/10 (X4 POSTS)
SALARY: R196 218 per annum plus benefits
CENTRE: Medical Supplies Depot
- Registration as a Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant with the South African Pharmacy Council.
- Proof of current registration with Pharmacy Council. Good supervisory skills are required.
- Experience In staff management is essential. Both written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Must have an understanding of the Pharmacy Act, Medicines and Related Substances Act, the Public Finance Management Act and waste management.
- Must have experience in warehousing, stock management, stock take, distribution and management. 88
- Supervise /perform the receiving, storage, issuing and distribution of pharmaceuticals within your designated store.
- Practice stock management according to the FIFO/FEFO principles.
- Assist with the training and disciplining of staff, leave planning and time and attendance.
- Assist with the preparation of store for the annual and bi annual stock take.
- Participate in the processes of resolving complaints from Demanders, cyclic stock counts and all investigations within the store.
- Assist in ensuring that all Acts, rules, regulations, instructions, procedures, policies and SOP’S are adhered to. Assist with the management of staff performance as per schedule.
- Ensure that the store and staff members adhere to the rules and regulations of OHS including wearing protective clothing at all times.
- Involved in the development of staff members in the pharmacy store.
- Assist with the daily planning of the pharmacy store.
ENQUIRIES: Ms K Dheda Tel No: (011) 628 9183
Applications must be submitted to: Medical Supplies Depot, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X2, Auckland Park, 2006. Hand Delivery at Medical Supplies Depot, 35 Plunckett Street, Hursthill at the Registration Department and sign in register book.
CLOSING DATE: 15 March 2019
NB: please share this with WhatsApp!