Table of Contents
Phaki Personnel | Enterprise Development Officer x2
Closing Date 22 June 2023
- Implement Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) initiatives in line with the applicable legislative prescripts including the company Supply Chain Management (SCM) Policy
- Diploma in Procurement/ Logistics/ Finance/ Supply Chain Management (SCM) (NQF Level6)
- 2 years’ experience in the SCM environment with 1 year in Enterprise and Supplier Development MS Office (Ms Outlook, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint)
- Sound knowledge of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act (B-BBEEA), the dtic Codes of Good Practice and its Regulations and other relevant SCM Prescripts
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Enforce compliance with the following legislation:(MFMA) and its Regulations, (PPPFA) and its Regulations, (B-BBEEA), the dti Codes of Good Practice and its Regulations, National Treasury Prescripts, Construction Industry Development Board Act and its Regulations and Practice Notes.
- Adhere and comply to the prescripts of the SCM policy, relevant SOPs and legislative prescripts.
- Participate in the B-BBEE forum and advise on compliance matters.
- Compile data required for the Enterprise and Supplier Development element of the B-BBEE Scorecard during audits.
- Implement enterprise and supplier development initiatives as per SCM Policy and/or pre-approved ESD plans. Maintain documentary evidence of all implemented ESD initiatives.
- Conduct workshops/ training sessions for suppliers on developmental gaps identified.
- Attend and engage in stakeholder meetings as and when required.
- Participate in the Bid Committee structures as and when required.
- Track and report on progress of suppliers enrolled in approved development programmes with specific emphasis on SCM matters.
- Compile and submit monthly performance reports on ESD initiatives undertaken to Manager ASD for review.
- Provide input on ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the ASD Manager for B-BBEE Forum, EXCO and Board and its sub
- Maintain information for all ESD activities undertaken and compile such for audit purposes.
- Adhere to the organization Record Management Policy prescripts.
- Maintain positive customer relations and satisfaction.
- Provide information to suppliers on approved organization SCM Policy and processes.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and provide advice to both internal and external stakeholder on changes and issues in SCM environment.