PG Group | Graduate Internship Opportunities 2021
PG group is currently creating a talent pool of previous Graduate Learners with the intention of providing possible future engagement opportunities on either a contract or permanent role basis. The opportunities may exist in any of the PG Group Divisions. The individuals would have received previous training within the organization in the following work areas/fields:
- Customer Service
- Admin/Office Practice
- Operations Management, etc.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering, etc.
The applicant must be a born South African citizen.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To provide professional, efficient, and effective operational and shared services support within the respective business area.
- To be developed through a practical training program in order to gain experience in the implementation of the relevant field of learning.
- B.Tech or B Degree qualification (in relevant discipline)
- Knowledge of general hygiene good practices
- Previous work experience in the relevant business area
- A strong focus on service excellence and customer relations
Please upload the following documents on the system:
- A short CV
- Matric Certificate
- Full academic record
- FET/TVET Certificate
NB: Successful candidates will be contacted as and when opportunities arise within PG Group
How to Apply