Outreach Team Leader – Ref No: RM/00007/20
City of Johannesburg – Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for an Outreach Team Leader who will be responsible for all Community Linkage Officers(CLO’s) or HIV Testing teams. The successful incumbent will be required to travel and work in various communities.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Supervision, training and mentoring of the Community Linkage Officers and HIV Testing team
- Conduct Community Outreaches to ensure adequate supervision of the CLO’s.
- Linkage to care support oversight
- Stakeholder engagement
- Draft weekly/monthly plans and other related activities
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Enrolled in nursing or Social and Behavioural Science Degree or relevant qualification
- Minimum of One year of work experience in community work and health programme
- Up to date knowledge on South African HIV/TB programs, preferably in the public health sector
- Counselling experience, especially in HIV/AIDS.
- Retired Professional Nurses will be considered
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work in a poorly resourced environment.
- Ability to work weekends, as and when required.
- Valid drivers licence and willing to drive as and when required
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 31 March 2020