ORCHARDS CLINIC | SECURITY OFFICER (15 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/011408
- Number of posts: 15
- Package: R 122 595.00 (Including benefits)
- Enquiries: Enquires. Mr. K. Mashele 0827316846 (during working hours)
- Grade 10 with 5 years’ experience or Grade 12 with 2 years’ experience. Candidates with Grade 11 must have 3 years’ experience in the security industry. A minimum of Grade C Certificate in security and must be registered with PSIRA. Knowledge of firearm control Act, Control of Access to Public Premises and Vehicles Act, Trespass Act. Skills in dealing with the public. Knowledge of control room. Ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds. High level of reliability. Ability to handle confidential information. Sound, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to act with tact and discretion. Ability to deal with the patient. Good telephone Etiquette and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work under pressure, take initiative, and work independently and with a team. Report Must be self-motivated. Must be prepared to rotate and work shifts which include weekends, night and day shift,s and public holidays. Must not have a criminal record. Applicants should be prepared to undergo Medical Surveillance as an inherent job requirement. Knowledge and application of Batho Pele Principles.
- Protect state properties, employees, visitors, and patients in the facility 24 hours. Access control and searching of both vehicles and pedestrians. Reporting of security breaches and defects to facility manager and district office. Operate and maintain security equipment’s. escort patients, visitors, and contractors. Write a statement and incident reports and submit them to the supervisor. Write and submit reports to supervisor as soon as possible. Assist with restraining of patients. Conduct hourly patrol. Control of traffic on-premises. Clamping of incorrectly parked vehicles. Provide directions to staff, patients and visitors, and contractors. Comply with the security dress code always. Perform other duties as allocated by the supervisors. Comply with duty roster. Be willing to undergo continuous training and development Programme. Attend meetings as approved by the supervisor
- The completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID documents. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Proof of residence (bank statement, letter of accounts) and a letter from the local ward Councillor confirming the address should also be attached to the application (attach both). Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Z83 must be completed in full.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date: 05-07-2021
|Do you have Grade 10 with 5 years’ experience or Grade 12 with 2 years’ experience?|
|Do you have a minimum of Grade C Certificate in security and registered with PSIRA?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.