NW Dept of Transport: Traffic Officer Learnership Opportunities 2021
Closing Date: 14 May 2021 at 15h30
Ref: 01 / 2021
The Department of Community Safety & Transport Management is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer that seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in Road Traffic Management Leadership. It is our intention to promote representativity (race, gender, and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme (2021 / 22Learnership)
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document,
- Age must be between 18-35 years,
- Valid Driver’s License,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate,
- Recent Medical Report
- Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise,
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
NB: Female, Coloureds, Indians, and Whitescandidates are encouraged to apply
● Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83(Employment application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated. Please note that is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribedZ83 form for the application to be considered. Should the applicant / s use an incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the application / s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified). The employment application form (Z83) is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department, and it is accessible on the DPSA website, www.dpsa.gov.za. The Employment application form (Z83) must be accompanied by a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least the names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID documents, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the center in their applications.
● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
●Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time, and place as determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
● All appointments will be subjected to positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
●NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
How to Apply
Please direct all enquiries to Mr. GM Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279 / 8247 / 8264 / 8263
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735Office No. 138 / 110 / 111 / 113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng