NURSING ASSISTANT X5
- Reference Number: refs/012158
- Directorate: NURSING
- Number of Posts: 5
- Package: R132 525.00 Per Annum Plus Benefits
- Enquiries: Mrs. BT Ramasehla Contact Details: 011-472-7665
- A Qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council as a nursing assistant. Current registration with the South African Nursing Council as a nursing assistant. No experience is needed.
- Assist and support patients with activities of daily living (physical care) and self-care Render quality care according to the scope of practice and relevant guidelines. Provide elementary clinical nursing care in accordance with the scope of practice. Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development. Provide health education to patients, families, and the community to promote health. Maintain constructive working relationships with nurses and other stakeholders. Utilize material and resources effectively and efficiently. Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Elementary communication skills. Elementary writing skills Good interpersonal skills
- The fully completed and new signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Kindly note that this is a re-advertisement, those who allied before are encouraged to re-apply. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: ORCHARDS CLINIC
Closing Date: 15-10-2022
|Do you have a Qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council as a nursing assistant?|
|Are you currently registered with the South African Nursing Council as a nursing assistant?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.