Table of Contents
Nursing Assistant X5
- Reference Number: refs/015234
- Directorate: Nursing Services
- Number of Posts: 5
- Package: R 134 514.00 Per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mrs. T.L Dibakoane Tel: (011) 898 8314
- A qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Nursing Assistant. Current registration with SANC. Basic communication skills, elementary writing skills, ability to function as part of the team, and interpersonal. Knowledge of Batho pele principles and patient rights charter. Be prepared to work shifts including night duty, weekends, and public holidays.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living. Measure, interpret and record vital signs, and operate all relevant equipment. Provide basic Nursing care and patient safety. Maintain professional growth/ ethical standards and self-development. Assist with the preparation of patients for diagnostic and surgical procedures. Give health education to patients and families and perform any other duties delegated by superiors.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and copies of ID, qualifications and driver’s license where applicable. Only the shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interviews. Applicants must indicate the post-reference number on their applications.
- Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualifications must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered, people with disability are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Human Resource Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. Applicants are encouraged to use hand delivery or post office due to institutional technical problems. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date: 19-10-2022
|Do you have a qualification that allows registration with SANC as a Nursing Assistant?|
|Do you have a current SANC receipt?|
|Are you prepared to work shifts?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.