NSFAS: Bursary Opportunity 2022
A. Before applying you should have decided which course you want to study and at which public university/TVET college. You will need to select these choices in the application form.
B. Make sure you have electronic (and certified copies) of the following:
- Your South African identity document/card or, an unabridged birth certificate
- IDs of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- IDs of each person living with you in your home
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice (not older than three months)
- If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A and fill it in
C. When you provide your cell phone number on the application form, make sure it works and please do not change it afterwards, as NSFAS will use it to communicate with you during and after the application process. Please do not provide someone else’s cell phone number as your contact number.
You will also need an email address. If you do not have an email address, you can easily create a Gmail address, by clicking here.
D. You must not apply if:
– You have already applied and had an application reference number
– You are not intending to apply for admission to a public university or TVET college
– You already have NSFAS funding for 2022
– You are not a South African citizen
E. For postgraduate studies, only students who plan to do the following postgraduate qualification may apply:
1. B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
2. B Tech – Biokinetics/Biomedical Technology/Biotechnology
3. Postgraduate Certificate in Education
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting, and
How to Apply
Please download the consent form and fill it in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form that is signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered as incomplete.
WhatsApp this Number 068 281 0589 for help!
South African Bursaries Closing in January 2022
If you are in need of tertiary funding for the 2022 academic year, a bursary is a perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
SA Bursaries, South Africa’s largest bursary website, has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of January 2022. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms were available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN JANUARY 2022: