NFVF: Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 17 August 2020
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) is a statutory body set up by the government to grow and develop the South African Film and Video industry.
The National Film and Video Foundation hereby invites eligible applicants to apply for an internship in the following disciplines:
- Film and Television Producing
- Script Writing
- Production Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Graphic Designing
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric qualification and completed Degree/National Diploma from a recognized South African Institute
- Applicants to submit a CV; Matric certificate; Tertiary transcripts and qualification certificates
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship program
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not a requirement
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com or by fax to 0862738254 no later than 17 August 2020 quoting your area of internship on the subject line.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.