Network Controller Level 7
- Reference Number: refs/012686
- Directorate: Information and Communication Technology
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R 261 372.00
- Enquiries: Mr. S Madonsela Tel : (011) 694 3707
- Minimum requirement Grade 12 plus a 3-year National Diploma/Degree in Information Technology. A minimum of 3-years of practical experience, working on IT support. A Valid Driver’s license. The prospective appointee should have good troubleshooting skills, good communication, telephone etiquette, good report writing skills. Sound interpersonal relationship, ability to multitask, mentorship, planning, organizing, and problem-solving skills. Understanding of office 365. Knowledge of creating post files. Experience in active directory. Ability to work independently and in a team. Ability to work under pressure and to take initiative. Experience in a public sector hospital environment will be an added advantage.
- Provide transversal applications and desktop/end-user support to the District including support for HPRS, Citrix, VDI, HIS, SQL and mobile applications. Provide ICT technical as well as telephony support for the district. Monitor and supervise the acquisition and replacement of information technology hardware and software. LAN and WAN troubleshooting, repair, and support. Install, configure, and upgrade software applications and operating systems. Ensure ICT devices comply with GPG standards that include servers, workstations, laptops, tablets, and printers. Ensure effective information security measures are implemented. Repairing cables and network points. Creating new fly-leads or patch-leads. Diagnose faults on network switches and access points. Attend site briefing meetings with ICT service providers. Provide a risk management service using the enterprise application and management system. PMDS Management and supervision of Junior staff.
- Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Applications must be filled on the latest new edition of a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive signed CV highlighting or stating the requirement mentioned above, and certified copies of ID, qualifications and other documents attached. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications /Z83. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended to be appointed will be verified. Candidates will be subjected to security screening, reference, and vetting process. Applications received after closing dates will not be accepted. The departments reserve the right to not make appointments. If you have not consulted after three months or more after the closing date, please accept that your application is unsuccessful. The department of Health in Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment especially in gender, race and disability.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: JHB Health District
Closing Date: 17-12-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.