Nestle | Apprenticeship Opportunities 2022
Location: Estcourt, KZN
Nestlé Estcourt Factory has an opportunity for an Instrumentation / Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship programme.
The Nestlé Apprenticeship Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our ESAR team.
The Apprenticeship programme is a great way to kickstart your career with the number 1 leading FMCG company in the world. Like an apprenticeship, you will embark on a 48 month / 4-year journey.
Your responsibility will include but not limited to the following:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all mechanical equipment
- Assembling and Installation of machinery and equipment
- Dismantling of machinery and equipment
- Aligning machinery and equipment
- Repair, maintain and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Attending to breakdowns and breakdown analysis where required
- Participation in the Planned Maintenance activities
- Assisting in operations and operating equipment
What will make you successful
- The minimum educational qualification for commencing an Apprenticeship shall be a Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science and an N2 certificate.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a Grade 12 certificate reflecting a pass in the following subjects: English, Mathematics and Science or who have N3, N4, N5, N6 or equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy Ms. Office applications are essential.
- Results focus and customer orientated.
- A Team player who is keen on self-development.
- Must be able to comply with the programme and pass set modules and drive own achievement of performance goals.
- Able to work/support shifts where required.