Table of Contents
Nedbank | Trust Administrator X1
To provide full administrative, financial accounting and tax services to high-net worth clients (i.e. trusts; trust beneficiaries; close corporations and privit companies) in line with Nedbanks business strategy to create a great place to invest.
- Attend to client’s requests through e-mails; telephone; in person.
- Engage in clients’ meetings by providing the necessary support documents in relation to their needs.
- Action clients’ instructions from the business meetings to meet their needs.
- Supply the necessary information to our internal support staff in order to meet our clients’ needs.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Ned bank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Ned bank.
- Add value to Ned bank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Generating annual financial statements and supporting documents by processing the financial information into an accounting package.
- Administer clients affairs on their behalf by banking; distribution of funds due to local and overseas beneficiaries – including offshore remittances.
- Attending to statutory returns; income tax returns by engaging with the necessary authorities.
- Preparation; computation and submission of all income tax returns through SARS system.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Ned bank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Provide the updated information opt the necessary departments for FICA purposes. Inform the necessary parties with regards to make payment within limit.
- Comply with standard operating procedures (i.e. banking procedure) by keeping abreast of current legislation.
- Comply with the latest tax legislation by attending their business seminars
Job Responsibilities Continue
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Degree or Diploma in commerce.
Minimum Experience Level
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Business writing skills
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Applied Learning
- Managing Work
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566