NEDBANK | Regulatory Analyst/ FICA Administrator X3
02 August 2021
To manage transactional processing & FICA-related activities & functions are executed within defined standards & requirements while simultaneously maintaining control over applicable processes and in accordance with Client Operations Strategy.
Manage Financial and Business Results
- Minimise losses and reduce overall cost of client operations by maintaining high work standards and vigilant risk management.
- Maintain a departmental set of management & record keeping standards ensuring compliance with relevant requirements, conditions, and standards.
- Testing for record keeping retrieval to be conducted on a bi-annual basis to ensure that the retrieval timelines can be adhered to if the FIC requested MLC information, records or transaction information
Manage Stakeholder Relationships
- Ensure effective processing of FICA and all client data related capturing and records maintained
- Maintain sound relationships with the relevant internal and external stakeholders by ensuring achievement of high levels & quality of service delivery as experienced by stakeholders contributing to customer retention.
- Improve client relationships through focused NCIB client strategy.
Manage Internal Processes
- Ensure the validation function on KYC/FICA both in the context of new to bank and reviews.
- Review clients by ensuring that “gaps” are identified in the FICA/KYC requirements of existing clients.
- Liaise with front line relationship managers with regard to sourcing missing data / documents from clients.
- Ensure that all NCIB Client records are optimally managed and maintained.
- Ensure that all exceptions are managed & resolved within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure that defined transactional processing & FICA-related activities & functions are executed within defined standards & requirements while simultaneously maintaining control over applicable processes.
- Ensure that Data inputs are correctly & accurately captured
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished & are in line with business objectives.
- Manage client reviews based on the risk criteria assigned to clients and facilitate and co-ordinate the review processes for NCIB
- Quality assurance sign off in terms of FICA to ensure correct application and approval of KYC information on client files
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Diploma / Degree or Certificate in Compliance, AML.
Type of Exposure
- Managed Relationships
- Provided Client Service
- Provided Administrative Support
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Managed Self
- Managed own Career
Minimum Experience Level
1-2 years general banking experience, with knowledge of KYC/ FICA.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Continuous Learning
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
Employment Equity Statement:
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO INDIVIDUALS FROM UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS.
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566