Table of Contents
Nedbank | Call Agent Opportunity X1
Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact
REQ 129579 – Twanette Coetser
Closing Date – 09 February 2024
Cluster & Location
Total Business Banking and Retail – Nedbank Integrated Channels – Contact Centre
Newtown Junction Campus, Newtown, Johannesburg
CALL CENTRE (Service)
Call Agent (Fixed Term Contract)
Are you looking for a rewarding career in banking and customer service? Do you have experience in forex and call centre operations? If yes, then Nedbank has an exciting opportunity for you!
Nedbank is one of the leading banks in South Africa, with a vision to be the most admired financial services provider in Africa. We are committed to providing our clients with professional and efficient services that optimise their experience and ensure continued relationships.
As a call centre agent at Nedbank, you will be responsible for:
- Answering calls from clients and providing them with accurate and relevant information about our products and services.
- Generating leads and offering solutions that meet the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Escalating unresolved queries to management and following up on the status of the cases.
- Adhering to the daily schedule, targets, and service level agreements.
- Participating in culture building initiatives and corporate social responsibility activities.
- Keeping abreast of legislation, industry changes, and risk standards that impact your role.
- Improving your personal capability and staying updated with developments in your field of expertise.
- NQF Level 4 or Higher in Banking, in a Banking, Sales, Marketing, Financial or Business-related
- Must have minimum FAIS 120 Credits
- 1-2 years’ sales experience within a Contact Centre or Banking environment
- 1-2 years’ Contact Centre or Banking experience necessary
- You also need to have excellent communication skills, people skills, problem-solving skills, and a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Clear ITC and Criminal Record a must
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good Command of English, written and spoken
- Basic Numerical Ability
- You must be prepared to work an eight-hour shift a day, as well as weekends and public holidays (if needed).
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Governance, Risk and Controls
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566