NAACAM| Student Bursary for 2021
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 08 March 2021
NAACAM Bursary Scheme 2021 Is Open. NAACAM, supported by MerSETA, is offering bursaries to 15 University of Technology Students. All qualifying applicants must be 2nd or 3rd-year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering.
NAACAM BURSARY PROGRAMME
- Must be 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 25
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Applications are open to all. Applicants from previously disadvantaged communities and/or immediate family members of employees of NAACAM m anufacturing member companies will be at an advantage.
How to Apply
We need these documents to process your application:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
- Certified copy of your matric certificate
- Certified copy of your transcripts (year 2 or 3)
- Comprehensive CV
- An introductory letter motivating your suitability, including information on the criteria above.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday, 08 March 2021.
Do you have a CV?
An easier way to create your CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional-looking CV which you can Download and use.