Mr Price | Supervisor req7304
The Mr. Price Apparel division is looking for a Supervisor to Support store management in the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets, and customer service standards are met & exceeded.
- Sales & Customer Experience Management:
- Drive sales through the implementation of customer experience processes (through execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plan, visual standards & customer feedback etc.) to meet customer service standards and achieve sales targets. This includes new account/membership targets.
- Team Management:
- Assist in driving the team within a store to achieve store KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and operational strategy in line with company values. Provide ongoing coaching & mentoring to enable and up-skill store associates (e.g. product knowledge).
- Stock Management:
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Risk Management:
- Assist with compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS (Point of Sales) reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years experience in retail (supervisory experience advantageous).
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Knowledge of sales & service management.
- Computer literate.
- Communication skills.
- Business understanding of retail trade, brand, customer & product.
Mr. Price Group is a high-growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: Mr price; Mr price home; Mr price sport; Miladys; sheet street, and Mr price money.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working, and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African-based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr. Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.