Table of Contents
Mr Price | Stock Controller (FTC) Talent Pool X1
We are often seeking contractors to assist us in our finance department. Our Stock Control contracts are normally 3 months long, please apply if you wish to be considered for contract roles throughout 2023, we will contact you when suitable vacancies arise.
To ensure stock information for the divisions is up to date and all queries are resolved timeously.
- Provide support and advice to Operations / Distribution Centre / Courier companies regarding the stock policies and procedures, queries, and claims
- Monitor transfers In-transit and manage the age analysis of stock in-transit
- Resolve and analyze transfer queries and claims between stores, Distribution Centre and Courier companies
- Stock Take Preparation – assist in the preparation of stores for stock-takes
- Ensure all stock take data is updated and processed
- Ensure stock administration and Stock Take Variance Reports are complete and valid for month-end
- Review stock variances and monitor shrinkage results
- Follow up of claims submitted to Courier companies
- Assist team with adhoc tasks
A reminder that this is a contract role
- Finance related diploma or degree
- 2-3 years stock control experience (not stock count or stock replenishing experience as this is a finance based role)
- Intermediate Ms Excel experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Ability to solve problems
- Attention to detail
Mr Price is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.