Mr Price | Photographer Opportunity (req7117)
We are searching for an energetic and people-orientated Photographer who will thrive in our fast-paced, time demanding, high-volume environment, to join our Style Shoot team. This individual will need to have excellent communication and people skills. This is a junior role with your key objective being to shoot high-quality images of our various products, to be used in our eCommerce Store.
– Shoot high-quality images of our product with excellent detail and thereafter, upload and administration of images onto our in-house system
– Preparation of images through adobe software.
– Evaluation of, lighting, background, mood, dimensions, and the set-up of sets
– Working closely with stylists and lead photographer to accomplish excellent and consistent photographic results
– Taking initiative within an energetic team environment
– Relevant photography qualification
– At least one year of experience within commercial photography
– Attention to detail
– Administrative experience
– Retouching experience would be an advantage
– Experience shooting product images for the web or Ecommerce is an advantage
– A passion for fashion and knowledge of fashion trends would be great
Mr Price Group is a high-growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African-based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.