Mr Price Money | Trace Agent req7466
The Trace Agent is responsible for improving debtor contact and collections/recoveries by tracing current uncontactable customers whose accounts are in arrears.
- Tracing, locating, and contacting absconded and delinquent customers to collect on overdue installments. Assertively handle calls to difficult debtors to ensure a promise to pay (PTP) date is set. Ensure quality of work is in line with service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Updating Personal Information:
- Accurately updating customers’ personal, employment and contact details to ensure right party and regular contact when collecting on overdue accounts.
- Grade: 12.
- A minimum of 1 Year of Experience in Collections.
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Knowledge of Collections, Debt Recoveries, Recoveries Tracing & Tracing Tools (TU direct, XDS etc.) and Collecting and tracing.
- Credit Life-cycle.
Mr Price Group is a high-growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African-based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.