Mr Price Money | Collections Agent 2021
The Call Centre Agent in Collections is responsible for collecting overdue instalments, negotiating payoff deadlines and resolution of discrepancies with the aim to minimize bad debt write off.
- Contact arrears customers to collect on the overdue instalments to minimize bad debt write-off.
- Provide a good customer experience while collecting on overdue accounts to ensure payments are made and our customers remain happy.
- Resolve customer discrepancies and short payments to ensure accurate debt owing information.
- All collection issues should be resolved timeously to maintain standards of customer service.
- Grade: 12
- 1 – 2 Year experience in Debt Collection in a Call Centre
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- You are familiar with the following acts, processes – NCA (National Credit Act), CPA (Consumer Protection Act), Debtors Processes, POPI (Protection of Personal Information), DCA (Debt Collector Act )
The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer
We employ more than 19000 passionate associates and retail in more than 1300 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and some parts of Africa through our 6-trading division Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS and sheet street.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.