Mr Price Money | Cellular Associate (57 Posts)
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and driving sales?
Mr Price Money is looking for passionate Cellular associates to be part of their dynamic team.
The cellular associate will be responsible for the provision of a world-class customer experience by actively facilitating the achievement of mrpmoney’s in-store cellular strategic objectives. The key focus of this role will amongst others include the demonstration of outstanding customer service and selling skills and generalized administration.
We’re looking for talented and passionate Cellular Associates to drive cellular sales in our MRP stores. Store list below:
Store Store Name
138 Zebedelia Plaza
594 Seshego Circle Mall
358 Aliwal North
522 Marble Hall
627 Fort Beaufort
954 Randburg Ferndale Mall
798 Ottery Hyper
566 Burgersfort Mall
906 Daveyton Mayfield Squa
1008 Mall of Tembisa
1016 Rustenburg Mall
463 Woodlands Mall
229 Parow Centre
601 Tugela Mall
1014 Richmond Plaza
111 Springs Cbd
365 Plettenberg Bay
561 Rustenburg -boitekong
384 Orange Farm Mall
963 Middelburg eMluzi Mall
464 Bushbuck Shopping Centre
116 Polokwane CBD
749 Theku Plaza
777 Bergville Mall
261 Springfield park
108 The Wheel
The role will be responsible for:
- Provide a fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and to provide assistance.
- Effectively serve multiple customers, discover their needs, and make recommendations to generate sales.
- Actively engage with customers daily to build a strong customer base through providing personalized product guidance, resolving issues, and following up on purchases.
- Efficiently drive sales through upselling products based on customer’s needs and preferences.
- Achieve and exceed daily and monthly sales targets by cross-selling and promoting additional products and services.
- Train customers on the set-up, operation, and maintenance of mobile devices and accessories.
- Maintain working knowledge of store policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, sales promotions, and campaign-related requirements.
- Facilitate and manage the out-of-box failures (OBF) and repair policies.
- Provide comprehensive follow-up, often going between customers and suppliers to resolve issues, and tailor resolutions to meet customer needs.
- Efficiently perform department tasks including daily stock hazard counts, creating merchandise displays, remerchandising, pricing markdowns according to the planogram, transferring merchandise, inventory control, and processing transactions.
- Ensure stock orders are accurately completed in accordance with cellular laydowns.
- Merchandise, stock and replenish the cellular kiosk constantly.
- Facilitate stock receiving process and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor.
- Maintains a high level of personal integrity (e.g., adhering to loss prevention, practices, and policies, work schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.).
- Provide updated information on warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise, and delivery options.
You will be trained on all areas of credit applications and will also receive a high-level understanding of insurance packages offered by Mr Price money and mrpmobile. This knowledge as well as your outgoing, tech-savvy personality and great communication skills will assist you when selling credit to our customers.
- Grade 12 qualification essential
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Selling skills essential
- Experience in the retail industry
- Sales experience in a cellular/telecoms
- General administrative skills
- Knowledge of merchandising and stock management
- Customer service orientation and focus
Mr Price Money is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.