Mr Price Money | Administrator Opportunity 2021< /h2>
Durban, KWAZULU-NATAL, South Africa | req7267
Are you highly motivated, well-spoken, analytical, and efficient?
We are hiring an Administrator for our Collections and Recoveries department in the Mr Price Mobile department of our Mr Price Money division.
- Ensure that all Debtors administration standards adhere to the process.
- All admin-related queries for the back office functions which include deceased, admin orders, etc.
- Eft payments, bureau enquiries, debt review, and debt sale buybacks, etc
- Resolve all admin-related queries within the required time frame
- Daily/weekly liaison with External Debt Collectors
- Daily processing of paid-up letters and Bureau updates
- Have an understanding of bureau defaults and payment profile listing Assist in functions pertaining to the department.
- Reconciling debit order submissions and checking reasons for non-submissions.
- Tracing payments on the unallocated ledger. Ensuring monthly pay overs from EDC’s are captured and reflected in payment files.
- Recording minutes for meetings.
- Compile productivity reports.
- Basic training of staff when required.
- Grade 12
- 3 years Debt Collections experience within a Call Centre
- Mobile / Telecomm Collections experience is also required
- Proficient using MS Office and an Intermediate level of proficiency on MS Excel
- You are well-spoken and communicate proficiently at all levels.
- Have the ability to analyze information, problem-solve, and to be decisive
- Overtime and shift work may be required
- Team player
- Stakeholder Management
- This is a high-pressure environment, you would have had experience working within a similar environment
- Diligent and conscientious.
Mr. Price Money is our own Financial Services provider, whose product portfolio includes – store cards, cellular, airtime, and insurance – are positioned to reward and retain our most valuable customers by being competitive, simple, and easy to understand.
Mr. Price Money is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.