Mr Price | Compliance Administrator Logistics 2021
Mr Price Logistics has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, highly skilled, motivated and passionate individual who will be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· To provide administrative support for import and export activities, which include tariff classification, customs valuation, free trade agreements and duty drawback while adhering to the customs standards.
· To advise internal customers on import and export restrictions and other customs-related matters.
· To calculate duty and customs vat payable.
· To classify goods according to tariff coding system.
· To maintain high levels of accuracy and due diligence in all import/export processes
· Relevant qualification in Imports & Exports /Customs Compliance/ Maritime Law
· 1-3 years’ experience in a Customs/ Compliance role
· Familiar with customs law & regulations
· Familiar with all tariff schedule calculations
· Thorough knowledge of Incoterms and foreign exchange procedures
· Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Good Interpersonal skills
Mr. Price Group is a high-growth, an omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working, and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African-based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.