Mr D Food – Sales Lead – Western Cape 2021
MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Sales Lead to join our Cape Town Team.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper-growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market-related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Head of Sales & Account Managers for Mr D Food.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily coordination of team members to achieve Mr D Food’s restaurant-related acquisition, retention and revenue goals across the Western Cape
- Implement new policy/procedures established by the business
- Help Account Managers prioritize team tasks on a weekly basis
- Ensure effective coordination of team activities through the Pipedrive CRM
- Help drive ongoing product knowledge sessions amongst sales team and restaurant partners
- Be the point person for the operations team to drive restaurant operational performance and initiate activities to resolve issues
- Screen and recruit additional account managers for the region
- Provide input to the marketing team when requested for specific promos and advertising initiatives
- Set goals based on acquisition and retention objectives
- Experience coordinating team activities
- Proven track record of hitting goals and targets
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Exhibit the ability to self motivate
- Extremely competitive with a love for winning
- Competence in Excel
- Ability to prioritise business objectives and set goals
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience supervising teams
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketplace, e-commerce SAAS or hospitality sales
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
I acknowledge that if I have a personal information access request or a deletion request in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act, that request can be sent to email@example.com
Mr D Food is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.