Mr D Food – Driver Supply Administrator 2022
Mr D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Driver Supply Administrator.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper-growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market-related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Mr D Food Driver Operations Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of drivers on Mr D Food’s driver systems.
- Administration of driver shifting tools.
- Sending and administering email campaigns to Mr D Food’s driver base.
- Engaging with the driver recruitment and regional management teams for driver documents & verification.
- Supporting internal teams on driver information requirements.
- Execution of documented workflows as well as identification of possible system and process improvement opportunities.
- Attention to detail in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good numerical skills
- Good communication skills
- A strong interest in e-commerce
- Strong team player
- Basic Excel skills
- Minimum NQF Level 4.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role will be beneficial.
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours)
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.