Table of Contents
Motus | Graduate Programme X20
Closing Date 21 June 2023
A 12-month Graduate Internship exist within the Motus Aftermarket Parts environment with specific exposure to the workplace. This opportunity provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to provide graduates with relevant on-the-job exposure to both the operational and process development side of the business. Graduates will work closely with various Senior Teams and will develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the chosen discipline as the company gives them access to explore and understand various aspects of the business. Graduates will have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, on-the-job coaches, and HR on the start of this exciting journey to drive their own career.
The opportunity is available in the following Department:
- Human Capital
- Effective technical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Must have a valid qualification in their area of Study:
- 18 – 35 years of age
- Must be Innovative & Self driven
- Excellent interpersonal & communication Skills
- Computer literate and MS office proficient
- Good presentation skills.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Understanding and working experience in data integration and transformation
- Individual needs to be pro-active, hardworking, detail and solutions orientated, with good communication skills.
- Clear criminal record.
For your applications to be considered please upload:
-Clear certified proof of qualification-Degree/Diploma (not longer than 3 months)
–Clear certified ID copy (not longer than 3 months)
-Clear certified matric certificate (not longer than 3 months)
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful.