| General Worker X1
- Grade 12, Literacy and Numeracy equivalent
- At least 3 Years in a warehouse and or logistics environment- Desirable
- Spares/Motor/Engine parts knowledge, warehouse systems and procedures
- Must be efficient, accurate, focused, and attention to detail
- Must have numeracy and literacy skills
- Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be a team player
- Physically fit
- Honest and show integrity
- Clear criminal record
Key Performance Indicators include but are not limited to.
- Ensure the binning of incoming merchandise and the replenishment of inventory from bulk to pick locations is performed as per standard operating procedures and requirements
- Ensure new products are allocated with bin location numbers in the correct warehouse area
- Ensure bins are updated and stock allocated to new bin locations is reported to your superior and updated
- Assist in replenishment functions
- Ensure all incoming goods are received and checked as per company standards
- Ensure picking of customer and branch orders are being picked timorously to meet order cut-off times
- Ensure picking from bulk locations is only done as an alternative bin when stock is depleted and not replenished in the picking phase or when picking bulk orders to prevent the breakage of pack sizes
- Carry out all reasonable and lawful instructions relating to work given to you by your superiors
- Follow all relevant procedures to increase efficient customer satisfaction
- Assist in stock-take procedures
- Ensure housekeeping is done daily
- Ensure double checks are done to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to prevent loss of inventory
- Ensure set standard operational targets are achieved consistently
- Issue scanners to all operators daily.
- Book out scanners on the electronic app.
- Receive scanners back from operators, inspect scanners for damage, and book back into stock on the electronic app.
- Report any damage to the supervisor
- Complete the daily scanner issue spreadsheet
At Motus, we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications unsuccessful