- Reference Number: refs/011790
- Directorate: Human Resource Management
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: R 102 534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms E. M Shibambo, Tel No: (012) 318 6686
- : Grade 10 and above (original certified school report of not more than 6 months) or ABET Level 4 certificate. Valid Driver’s license. Twelve (12) months of proven experience as a Messenger in a Health environment will be an added advantage. Ability to work with confidential documents. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a team environment, under pressure, and meet deadlines. Good planning and organizing skills. Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles. Be prepared to work on weekends and holidays when requested.
- Assist Human Resource Management unit with delivery and collection of documents to various destinations. Sort files in archives and ensure proper control measures for filling of documents and files in archives. Collection of payslips from Department of e-Government, distribution, and collection of payslips to all paymasters in the Hospital. Transporting Human Resources staff to different points e.g. when they attend meetings and courses. Put advertised posts and correspondence on the notice boards and collection application boxes at the gate. Assist with sorting of application of adverts as per reference numbers. Collection and distribution of mail around Pretori a and Johannesburg. Ensure that packages or messages are delivered in time and efficiently. Maintain records of daily visits in the logbook. Collect and seal outgoing mail and ensure proper stamps are used. Open and sort incoming mail and deliver it to appropriate recipients within the office.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form effective from 1 January 2021 accompanied by a CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Z83 must be fully completed. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. NB: Preference will be given to male applicants.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date: 30-08-2021
|Do you have a Grade 10 / ABET level 4 certificate and above|
|Do you have proven experience as a Messenger in a Health environment?|
|Do you have knowledge of the Batho Pele Principle?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.