Messenger (7 Posts)
- Reference Number: refs/012119
- Directorate: Patient Administration
- Number of Posts: 7
- Package : R 102 534.00 – 120 780.00 Per Annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: MR JT HLONGWANE CONTACT NO: 012 529 3154
- A minimum of Grade 10/Abet level 4 or Equivalent. Ability to read and write. Messengers experience will serve as an added advantage. Proof of current and previous working experience endorsed by the Human Resources Department or employer must be attached on the application. Knowledge of messenger’s services. Knowledge of code of conduct. Ability to work shifts (day and night) and extended hours. Adhere to occupational health and safety regulations as well as infection prevention and control principles. Skills: problem solving, good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and report writing, ability to work under pressure.
- Collect documents from all wards and deliver at Matron’s offices and various areas, collect blood products/ specimens from the wards to blood bank and laboratory. Collect patient’s files from various areas and attend to Theatre requests for massaging, take a Prescriptions files from the wards to Dispensary Department and various areas. Do errands inter-departmentally e.g. X-Ray, all Allied Departments, wards, OPD and A&E departments.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous’ application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy, and a CV must be attached. Original certification should be no more than six months. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13 (HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 18-10-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 10/Abet level 4 or Equivalent?|
|Do you have the ability to read and write?|
|Do you have knowledge of messenger’s services?|
|Do you have proof of current or previous working experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.