14 January, 2022
Merchandising Manager – VKB Retail 2022
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
We are looking for a creative retail Merchandising Manager to increase sales, get buyer’s attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience.
- Grade 12/ NQF4
- Experience in a supervisory role in the merchandising field is essential
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in visual merchandising
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results
- Good knowledge of merchandising policies and procedures in retail environment
- Strong coaching, administrative skills, excellent product knowledge and passion
- Define, design and implement a merchandising strategy
- Visiting retail stores to ensure that stock is packed on shelves according to guidelines
- Ensuring that displays are neat and according to company standards
- Act in alignment to the organisation’s culture, products, image and target market
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Monthly reporting to management regarding challenges, successes and trends pertaining to merchandising
- Mentor and train staff with regards to merchandizing practices
- Foster strong relationships with Branch Managers across the VKB Retail sector
- Decision making skills
- Problem definition and analyses
- Verbal Communication
- Organising and planning
- Personal resilience
- Service orientation
- Client service
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the functions of the job
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px