MEDICAL OFFICER (20 SESSIONAL)
- Reference Number: refs/012139
- Directorate: Clinical Forensic Medicine (CFM)
- Number of Posts: 1
- Package: Grade 1: R 395.00 per hour (all-inclusive package) Grade 2: R 452.00 per hour (all-inclusive package) Grade 3: R 524.00 per hour (All-inclusive package)
- Enquiries: Ms. P.S Thango (071) -602 1960
- Appropriate qualification (MBBCh / MBChB) that allows registration with the HPCSA as a MEDICAL PRACTITIONER and proof of current registration; Grade 1: No experience required after registration as MEDICAL PRACTITIONER with the HPCSA; Grade 2: A minimum of 5 years’ appropriate experience after registration with HPCSA as a MEDICAL PRACTITIONER; Grade 3: A minimum of 10 years’ appropriate experience after registration with HPCSA as a MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. Extensive knowledge in the management of patients in CFM. Valid driver’s license. Computer literate.
- Clinical – rendering of comprehensive management of CFMS patients: Gender-Based Violence (GBV), sexual assault and domestic violence. Writing of J88, professional and expert in court, the doctor in charge. Educational responsibility – plan, organize, give lectures/training/ demonstrations. Orientation of staff. Maintain clinical standards. Research. Administration and management of clinic together with unit manager.
- Gauteng Forensic Medical Service is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability, and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed new Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications, a Valid driver’s license (copied both sides), and an identity document if it’s a card (copied both sides). The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019, it is an offense for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Forensic Medical Service 11 Diagonal Street 13 floor, reception, can be posted to-: Forensic Medical Service P.O Box 7128 Johannesburg 2000. Due to technical problems with the GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Forensic Medical Services
Closing Date: 22-10-2021
|Do you have an appropriate qualification (MBBCh / MBChB|
|Are you registered with HPCSA|
|Do you have extensive knowledge in the management of patients in CFMS|
|Are you computer literate|
|Do you have a valid driver’s license|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.