MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK REF NO: TDHS/A/2021/59 (X12 POSTS)
(1 Year Contract)
Directorate: Supply Chain Management
SALARY: R173 703 per annum
- Tshwane District Health Services
- Grade 12 certificate, 1 – 2 years working experience in Supply Chain Management/Business Management.
- Driver’s license (Code B)(Highly desirable).Computer literate, ability to work under pressure, and good interpersonal skills.
- other skills/requirements: Post matric qualification in BCOM or National Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Logistics/ Business Management will be an added advantage.
- Problem-solving skills, creativity, and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Teamwork, Organizing, Coordination, and time management.
- Provide supply chain management administrative support to Tshwane District Health Services as follows: Demand & Acquisition Management: Registration of end-user requirements, confirmation of demand and procurement plans, Support the RFQ administration process for goods and/or services, generate shopping carts for purchase orders, follow-up on deliveries and payments.
- Warehouse Management: Receiving, checking, recording, and storing incoming stock.
- Picking, packing, and filling orders.
- Collecting and dispersing of stock.
- General Warehouse duties.
- Asset Management: Keep and update all records on the asset register.
- Bar-code all newly acquired assets.
- Conduct quarterly/annual verification of assets and ensure that the assets condition in the register matches the condition of its existence.
- Administration of disposal management.
- Other: Maintaining & updating registers.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly statistics.
- Handle external and internal inquiries.
- Assist with general office duties within the SCM environment.
- Mr. TD Makgari Tel No: (012) 451 9207
- Applications must be submitted to Tshwane District Health Services, 3319 Fedsure Forum Building, Cnr Lilian Ngoyi, and Pretorius Street, Pretoria 0001, Application Box, First Floor Reception.
- Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 (application form), obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Copies of all required documents must be attached.
CLOSING DATE: 27 August 2021