Table of Contents
MANCOSA | Graduate: Sales Representative X1
Have you recently graduated in Sales and Marketing?
Are you keen to put your learning into practice?
Do you have a niche for selling?
Are you motivated by hitting sales targets?
If you have answered “YES” to the above questions, then we have the ideal learning opportunity for you!
What will you be doing?
- Driving continued sales growth for our Bakery Business Unit
- Optimizing market penetration in your region for our different brands
- Identify and establish new businesses in the region through the informal market.
- Building strong customer relationships that lead to repeat business and brand loyalty.
- Accurate reporting of market activity
- Market analysis and trends
Essential skills and competence:
- Sales acumen
- Target driven
- Relationship building
- Results Orientated
- Analytical thinking
- Time management
- Passion for people, customer satisfaction, and sales
- “Street smart” in the region
- Coaching ability – to assist with the development of all sales drivers on routes in your region.
- Team player
- Passionate about sales
- National Diploma: Marketing Management
- Valid Code 10 driver’s license & clean driving record
- National Diploma: Business Management
- Informal market sales
- Able to travel in assigned region
- Attend meetings and/or training as scheduled by Premier
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Note: Should you not receive a reply within a month on your application, please treat your application as unsuccessful.