LAUNDRY SUPERVISOR (TUNNELS)
- Reference Number: REFS/000787
- Directorate: Laundry Services
- Number of posts : 1
- Package: R 145281. per annum ( plus benefits)
- Inquiries: Mr. Shitlabane, Tel No: 012-5646300
- Supervision, and Discipline of staff. Control daily attendance registers. Inspection of Tunnels, for identification of any problems. Ensure using of correct chemicals. Checking of scales. Ensure linen is not mixed. Leave control. Issuing of pass-outs, Evaluation Performance of staff. Oversee maintenance of machinery. Allocation of instructions of daily production needs to staff. Must be able to work shifts. (Night shift as well)
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, or website, which must be completed in full. A certified copy of the ID document CV and Qualifications must be attached. The reference number must be quoted. Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications to be processed. Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, if you do not receive any response within 2 months, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications can be posted to: Human Resource, Masakhane Prov. Laundry and Cookfreeze Factory, Private Bag X6, ROSSLYN 0200 or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Masakhane Provincial Laundry
Closing Date: 09-04-2021
|Do you have between 5-10 years of laundry experience?|
|Would you be able to contract and evaluate your staff?|
|Do you know how to discipline staff?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.