Table of Contents
Khobab Wind Farm Bursary Opportunities 2024
Khobab Wind Farm invites bursary applications for 2023 from prospective and current students at public and accredited private South African institutions of higher learning (FETCs, Universities of Technology and Universities). Applicants must live in Loeriesfontein and must be South African citizens.
Who can apply
Only applications from present students at South African public tertiary institutions of higher learning, or students who will commence with their study programmes in 2024, who live in Loeriesfontein will be considered.
The value of the bursary will be determined on an individual basis and may be used to cover the following study-related cost items:
- University tuition fees, registration fees and examination fees
- Accommodation in a university residence or equivalent
- Learning materials (textbooks, stationary, etc.)
A limited number of bursaries will be allocated to the most deserving candidates in terms of the above criteria. Applications for Honours and B Tech degrees, and other post-graduate qualifications, will be assessed in terms of whether the added qualification will enhance an applicant’s chances to find employment.
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online application platform to be considered for a bursary for the next year.
- Please submit your completed application forms and supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Application Season: 01 May to 30 November.
- Please carefully read the instructions on our Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.