KEYBOARD OPERATING CLERK
6 January, 2022
KEYBOARD OPERATING CLERK
- Reference Number: refs/012780
- Directorate: Family Medicine Department
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R176 310.00 – R207 681.00 per annum (including benefits)
- Enquiries: Dr. O.M. Maphasha, Tel No: (012) 373-1018/19
- Grade 12. Secretarial / Management Assistant qualification and a minimum of 18-months of secretarial experience at a Government Hospital. Computer literacy with broad knowledge and experience in using MS Word, MS Excel, Gmail and the Internet. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly organized and a keen commitment to excellence. The ability to liaise and communicate effectively on all levels within a team. Excellent verbal and written language and communication skills. Ability to pay attention to detail and work accurately. The following will be an added advantage: experience in using People Soft; planning and managing events; making travel arrangements; a driver’s licence.
- Handling telephonic, electronic and written enquiries and processing of correspondence. Capturing and maintaining records/data in the Department. Assisting with organising the annual events within the Department. Provide general administrative and financial administration support for the Department. Handling of enquiries and other ad-hoc tasks in the Department. Perform duties for the Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Unit in Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form effective from 1 January 2021 accompanied by a CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and Required documents need not be certified when applying for a post, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date: 10-01-2022
|Do you have a Secretarial / Management Assistant qualification?|
|Do you have at least 18-months of secretarial experience in a Government Hospital?|
|Do you have experience using People Soft?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.