KELE Mining Solutions | TLB Machine Operator X1
The role will be responsible for the following key performance activities.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner.
- Carry out regular inspection of the Equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Liaise with mechanics to ensure that repairs and preventive maintenance are carried out properly
- Be aware of Equipment limits and operate the Equipment within the designed capacity
- Daily inspection on the Equipment – machinery and cabin
- Operate the TLB within the company’s safety policies and safe operating procedures
- Be aware of the interaction with other equipment and proactively intervene to avoid any interference during simultaneous operations
- Reporting injuries and other accidents to the line manager in line with the Mine Health and Safety Act.
Qualifications and experience
- Qualified TLB
- Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent
- Valid Kumba Dover
- 2+ years’ experience as a TLB Machine Operator
- Ability to speak, read and write
- Valid Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Valid First Aid
- Valid public driver’s license
- Must pass the relevant Mine induction and onboarding
- Excellent vision or the use of prescribed lenses
- Exceptional manual skill and hand-eye coordination.
- CAT 428F Certificate