Junior Sales Representative at Value Logistics
- Permanent Junior position
- Elandsfontein, Gauteng
- Undisclosed cost to company
- Job 2365489
About the Position
To generate profitable revenue for the department through new business development.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cold Calling a necessity.
- Own reliable vehicle.
- 6 to 8 face to face meetings per day.
- Daily call reports.
- Meet monthly targets.
- Track quotes and status of quotes, report on this weekly.
- Ensure that accurate quotes are sent customers timeously.
- Build sales database.
- Manage and follow through on all sales projects.
- Keep a register of all new business dealings for weekly and Monthly reports.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and service levels are maintained.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
- Required to work overtime depending on customer needs.
- Tertiary qualification preferred within Marketing, Logistical and Entrepreneurial fields or a completed Degree.
- At least 1 year’s previous working experience or within FMCG, Pharma, Textile and Clothing, Automotive or Chemical industries.
- Presentation Skills, written word and verbal.
- Computer Literacy: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Valid drivers’ licence.
- Reside within 50km’s radius of Elandsfontein, Germiston.
- Clear criminal record.
- Must be energetic.
- Broad base general knowledge.
- Cold Calling
- New Business Development
- Customer Service
- Presentation Skills
Desired Work Experience
- 1 to 2 years Representative / Sales Consulting
- 1 to 2 years Road Freight
Desired Qualification Accreditation